TMI Tuesday: Jobs

1. Do you believe anyone truly likes their job? If so, why?

Yes, I do. Me. I love both of my jobs, more than you can imagine. I plan to be with my current employer and I don't plan to retire. I'm 40 now and I don't know how I will feel when I am in my 60s. But I know well how I feel now.

2. Do you 1) live to work or 2) work to live 3) not see a difference?

I work to live but I am very fortunate in that I love my job. I mostly work about 42 - 45 hours a week. I have a good balance. I know corporate directors who worked 55 - 65 hours a week and this makes me think that not only do their time-management skills stink, but they are looking to stay out of the house, the house that likely has one frazzled wife, at least two screaming kids and maybe a barking dog on top of that family madness.

3. How many hours do you work a week?

Oh, I got ahead of myself. Around 42 - 45 hours a week. Sometimes I work 38 hours (not often) and sometimes 50 - 53 (that's during the spring). Otherwise I keep an excellent balance between work, home, family, fun, etc.

4. What was your safety item (i.e. blankie) from when you were little?

I had a big stuffed Snoopy that I carried everywhere I went. I loved it. I don't ever remember having a woobie or blanket. But the Snoopy I recall perfectly.

5. Have you ever used food during sex?

How boring would I be if I hadn't? We tried the chocolate that melts for body use... it was okay. Fruit is more fun and Luis loved used whipped cream. I myself thought peanut butter was more fun. Certainly it was amusing!

If you are asking about insertion, no. I am not interested in having a hot dog or pared down cucumber inserted into any part of my body. No thank you... And Luis is not interested in "insertion" in any format. I don't have a problem with his feelings on that.

Bonus (as in optional):
What is your guilty food pleasure?
My guilty pleasure food is raw cookie dough - preferrably just the plain sugar cookie mix, no chocolate bits, no nuts, just beautiful cookie dough!

Double Bonus from our inquisitors (still optional): "We are looking for suggestions. . . If someone asked for your suggestions for a butt worshiping evening (an evening devoted to butt attention), what would you suggest?"

Are you asking what I would recommend to do for the butt being wined and dined? Or do you mean do I know someone with that kind of a butt? Either way... I love my husband's butt - it is lovely, really... but I'm slightly biased... There may be a couple of others but I'd need to think on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...