Saturday 9: Sweet Dreams are Made of These

1. Do you ever have trouble sleeping?

Yes, all the time. My brain doesn't seem to be able to find the disconnect button...

2. Do you remember your dreams?

The human brain has something like five to seven dreams a night. Clearly I don't remember them all - hardly any of them. The ones that I do tend to stand out for a while, then fade into the ether... But very often they involve dreaming of someone I know.

3. When you can’t sleep at night, are you worried about something?

No, not necessarily. That is extreme, for worry to keep me from sleep.

4. What are your plans today?

Oh, this is normally a Saturday... I guess I can't answer this.

5. What TV character are you most like?

George on Dead Like Me. I very much identify with her. From when I was that age and now.

6. What is your favorite thing to do online?

Let's see, I've got 910 postings on Blogger since August 2005... I dunno... maybe blogging? (Yes, that's sarcasm!)

7. Did your father go to college? If yes, where?

Yes, they did. I'm sorry, I'm not sure where. Harry went for music. Ray went to college too, but not all the way through. He did much better with the A class to become an electrician in idustrial.

8. If you had to share an office at work, what type of person would be the easiest for you to share with?

No one. I'm too territorial and my work is too private.

9. Name a star that no one would guess that you are a “closet fan” of?

Uh, no one. I'm not a closet anything. I can't be that quiet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...