Are You a Winter Person or a Summer Person?

What's a better treat?
A latte
A smoothie

What's more fun?
Swimming and hiking
Skiing and snowboarding

What's more relaxing?
A loud thunderstorm
The whistling of a blizzard

You are the type of person who:
Keeps to themselves
Likes to be out and about

You would rather:
Read by a roaring fire
Read outside on the patio

As a kid, what did you enjoy more?
Sledding
Biking

What hobby are you more likely to take up?
Knitting
Gardening

You Are a Summer Person
You are energetic, outgoing, and active.
You love to be out and about... hanging out with friends or getting things done.
Summer is the perfect time for you to be as hyper as you want to be.
In fact, during the rest of the year you feel half-asleep!

My Comments
I would never ask for a latte. It's just not my sort of drink. But I do drink hot tea all year round.
I love a good blizzard, but there is nothing as invigorating as a good, booming thunderstorm!
I will read anywhere, but I do enjoy it even more in my beloved hammock.
The last question is a conundrum - I hate knitting and don't enjoy gardening... but I picked gardening as it is the less odious (and less boring) of the two options given!

The truth is, I'm very much hands-down an autumn person!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...