Saturday 9: Spelling A Name

1. How do most people spell your name?

Incorrectly. Usually they spell it "Ashley", which is a useless name. Well. I shouldn't say that, but I don't like it. And it is as common as dirt.

2. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?

How does that fit into this...?

I did when it was first out but after the bummer that was the third season, I have not watched a single moment of it. No one's life could be such misery and all of theirs were. I am terribly disappointed that the show turned out so poorly when it began so well.

3. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?

Women often wear men's clothing. It's a little different than if my husband put on panty hose... although for the discomfort alone, I imagine he would not try those on. The short answer is yes, I would wear his clothes. I have in the past.

4. Have you ever been in a car accident?

Yes, a serious one. Still wondering how this fits into spelling names.

5. What shampoo do you use?

Pantene. Stuff is amazing...

6. Where do you work?

For a private club whose name I have agreed not to use. As odd as the name is, however, I assure you I can spell it!

7. Do you feel guilty when you eat Gummi Bears/Goldfish crackers?

No. And I don't eat Gummi Bears. Yuck.

8. What are you doing tomorrow?

Well, tomorrow is Saturday, 5 July. I will be around the house and then on call from 1800 to 0600 Sunday. Wahoo!

9. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?

I don't listen to, read or watch the news. I certainly hope not. Michael Jackson should be the only insane pedophile in the world. I've heard nothing to suggest that this would be the case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...