Baby On Board - Who Cares?

This doesn't make you unique... and it certainly won't make the other drivers better and more cautious - sorry, just cautious - than if you did not have a baby on board. Seriously, what is up with that?

I suspect strongly that this is a form a bragging.

I hate to disappoint anyone with my normally cynical attitude about the procreational process. And I am not saying that your kids aren't special and that they aren't great. But bragging that you had a kid? Again, not something unique. More people have them than don't and I'm sorry, but anyone can do this - for the most part. In fact, I'm surprised at how many people just, oops, get pregnant and then decide, why not, I guess I'll have it.

What kind of attitude is THAT about a huge, life-altering decision that you have to live with for the rest of your life?! I can't believe that. What a stupid thing that is. It is one thing to plan for this but I have found throughout my life that most kids are not planned, they are mistakes.

That is a helluva mistake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...