1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
I wouldn't even know any of my exes now. Not that I wouldn't recognise them, but I have been with Luis for just under two decades, so no, I would not take them back. And I would certainly have expected them to have long since moved on.
2. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing?
Slouch-around-the-house clothing. Pajama bottoms, slippers and a baggy shirt. I'm also always cold, so just because it is early July and hot and humid out, the clothing stays the same. Luis loves air conditioning, but I don't.
3. What's your favorite shirt?
Well... my red and back moose shirt from Vermont.
4. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
5. Do you own a pair of Converse?
6. Where are you at right now?
Aaaaaaaaaaaa! Never, never use "at" that way! What is that? The question is "Where are you right now?", never "Where are you at?" Oh, terrible!
I'm home, in the living room, feet up.
7. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
I do, but very infrequently. I love it but the sugar is too high.
8. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Yes, but I never listen to the radio any more.
9. Do you watch the news?