Saturday 9: Sleeping with the Enemy

1. Who or what sleeps with you?

Luis and sometimes the cat.

2. Are you/have you ever been in love?

I'm 40. Of course I've been in love. And I still am in love.

3. Pancakes or french toast?

I like both very much.

4. How do you like your eggs?

Scrambled.

5. Are you in high school?

Not since 1986, thank the gods.

6. Is anyone on your bad side right now?

Not really. But I don't hold grudges.

7. What's the first thing you do when you get online?

Log into my e-mail.

8. What jewelry are you wearing?

My silver claddagh ring and my silver star of life necklace.

9. What kind of apples do you like?

Uh, red ones? I don't know. One is just like the next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...