Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. How many clocks in your home or office are set ahead of the actual time so that you can stay on schedule?
None. What a stupid way to try to be on time. If you use time management, you'll never be late unless there is a freak occurence that is totally out of your control. I am rarely late.
2. Which space is neater: your office or “work” space or your living room?
My work space at work. However, my husband is what messes up my living room space. Otherwise it is normally neat, too. My home office, which I don't often use, is a shambles right now.
3. Which room of your home is in need of the most cleaning?
My home office. Kevin put in shelves but they need more work and I can't put stuff away until they are finished.
4. Take the quiz: What does your workspace say about you?
OK, I will. Let me finish this one first.
5. If your co-workers saw your home after seeing your office/cubicle/workspace, would they be surprised?
No. It's very much the same - organised, decorated in the same unique style that is wholly me.
6. How many family members do you have on display for your co-workers to see?
Most of them. But never on my desk.