Saturday 9: Are Your Feet Cold?

I'm becoming tired of these, but only because they don't stay on topic. However, there are only a couple left until I've caught up on them all.

1. Do you wear your shoes in the house?

Sometimes I do, sometimes not. It depends on my mood and the temperature of the house.

2. Do you have favorite TV actress?

I suppose that would be Emily Deschanel.

3. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?

I think I always knew but young... maybe five or six?

4. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?

Two cell phones, five base phones.

5. What do you do when you're sad?

Different things. Watch something happy, listen to music, read, whatever. If I'm really sad, I will cry.

6. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?

No one. I don't buy lottery tickets.

7. Last time you saw your best friend?

He's right here.

8. Do you still color in coloring books?

No.

9. Can you read music?

Not even a little. My father can. He also composes and plays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...