This Saturday's 9 Meme: Talking & Listening

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?

It really depends on the social situation. The ones I am comfortable in, I'm a talker. In ones I'm just going to, I'm quiet and in the background and wanting to go home.

2. Do you take compliments well?

I'm getting better at it and learning to say thank you instead of arguing with the complimenter.

3. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?

Thank the gods, no.

4. What was your favorite game as a kid?

That would depend on my age. I loved Life and Connect Four.

5. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew the person was married, would you go for it anyway?

Absolutely. Safety. They can't screw it up anymore than I can!

6. Use three words to describe yourself?

Weird. Happy. Ebullient.

7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?

The cat.

8. Do you look like your mom or dad?

My father. Completely.

9. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?

You're kidding. In Trucksville, Pennsylvania? Not a chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...