Saturday 9: My Favourite Things

1. What is your favorite thing to do alone?

Hmmmm. Toss-up... blogging or reading. Those are my two top and tied favourites. And since blogging involves at least research and reading, I suppose that puts it a bit ahead of just reading!

2. What is your favorite thing to do with your best friend?

I don't have a best friend right now, but just talking... walking around somewhere - anywhere - and talking about whatever.

3. What is your favorite band?

Coldplay, hands down.

4. What is your favorite song?

This is constantly subject to change, but right now it is Viva la Vida. Check back with me in a month.

5. What is you favorite part of your job?

All of it, except filing. That is my least favourite. Otherwise, I enjoy all the many aspects of my crazy and strange job!

6. What is your favorite TV show, on now?

On now... well, that certainly narrows it down, this being July. I will have to say it is Penn & Teller's BULLSHIT although in a week the missed and fun show Eureka will return to the SciFi channel! We have been waiting all too long for it.

7. What is your favorite TV show all time?

Ooooh. That is a tough one. I'd say it is M*A*S*H.

8. Who is your favorite actor?

Um... hopefully not of all time... I really enjoy William Peterson from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

9. What is your favorite film?

Right now... The Bucket List.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...