Face & Body

What best describes your face and body?
Slightly square face and body. Distinct, strong features. Muscular.
Slightly round face and body. Glowing face. Relaxed features.
Long, lean face and body. Graceful appearance. Delicate features.
Skinny body. Prominent chin. Small features.

Your Body's Element is Water
You are a joyful, relaxed, and luminous person.

You love people. You live for making new friends and helping others.

You are enthusiastic and the ideal person to work with.

You don't mind doing hard tasks, and you have a generous spirit.

Your energy tends to be: conserved

You power color is: black

My Comments
I am joyous, although I think the other managers find me flaky. But I do know people and I think as flaky as they find me, they mostly think I'm okay and not a just a little fun. I like being flaky - it is more fun to be me than it is to be someone who is always "proper".

I don't know that I am ideal to work with - but it's nice to think so.

I do mind doing some hard tasks but make myself do them and while it is a struggle and likely will always be a struggle, I feel great after I've done them. (Thank you, VKP - a hard lesson but well worth it. Disclaimer - the initials of the person have been change to protect the "guilty".)

I have no physical energy, unfortunately. My mental energy is over the top.

I have no idea what a power colour is, but sure, black sounds fine.

They should hire this person on FaceBook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...