Saturday 9: Doing the Dishes

1. Do you have a dishwasher?

I do! I wouldn't have it any other way.

2. What noise do you hear?

White noise. I have tinnitus, which is a little annoying. I also hear Space Cowboys, a movie I have on DVD. Or do you mean when I run the dishwasher? Hardly anything! We got a new one about two years ago, and it is super quiet!

3. Next concert you hope to go to?

Normally, I don't go to concerts, but I'd go see Jonathan Coulton and Coldplay anytime.

4. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it?

I said it two days ago to Luis and I don't say things I don't mean.

5. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?

Interesting question. Luis - he packs for two days as though it were two weeks!

6. Who is the youngest in your family?

I have a cousin who has procreated (twice now) so I guess his kids are the youngest. I don't remember how old they are, but very young.

7. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?

Definitely not.

8. How many shoes do you own?

I don't know... I have never counted before. Maybe fifteen pairs... I'm not that interested in shoes.

9. Do you mind flat soda?

I mind soda in any format, but flat is more objectionable, yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...