Saturday Six: Episode #223

1. What’s the last card game you played, and with whom did you play?


Oh, gods, I have no idea. The last game would have been Cribbage but when? I don't know. A long time!

2. What’s the last board game you played, and with whom did you play?


Um... backgammon, with my father. We love playing backgammon.

3. What’s the last computer game you played, and with whom did you play?


I don't play computer games. Not even a little bit!

4. Take the quiz: Which chess piece are you?


Wow, this is not the best quiz for me. I don't play chess at all. I'm intelligent, but I can't focus long enough to pull that off! And I find it boring. The thinking time is ridiculously long.

5. Of the games you listed in the first three answers, did you win any of the matches?


Yes, I won both playing Cribbage and at least four of the several rounds of backgammon.

6. If you could only play one single game for the rest of your life, which game would you play and why would you choose it?


Well... I don't know. Maybe the 15-each Dominoes. I enjoy Dominoes as well! But six each side is not enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...