1. What part of the world and country do you live in?
I live in what is considered the Northern Hemisphere and the Western Hemisphere of the planet Earth. I live in the United States of America, the northwestern portion, in a state called New Jersey.
2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it?
I have been to Inverness, Scotland, very far north, in the Eastern part of the Northern Hemisphere.
3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most?
All of them.
4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least?
None of them.
5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
Everywhere I haven't been. Mostly New Zealand.
6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax?
Historic places, by and far.
7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it?
Mmmmm. I don't know. Maybe Atlantic City.
8. Where did you travel to most recently?
Last trip was to Houston, Texas, in the mid-south of the United States.
9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”?