Saturday 9: Our 1980s Meme

Normally I don't change the questions but in this case I took out the erroneously placed apostrophies!

1. Age on January 1st, 1980.

I was eleven years old.

2. Favorite song of the 80s.

My favourite sing of the 80s was Shadows and Tall Trees by U2, on their album Boy.

3. Favorite rock band of the 80s.

U2.

4. Favorite dance/R&B band of the 80s.

None. I'm not a fan of either in general.

5. Best TV show of the 80s.

Best television show... that is not easy. Well, maybe it is - M*A*S*H.

6. Best male and female TV actors of the 80s.

Good gods. I have no idea. Maybe... Carol Burnett and Alan Alda.

7. Favorite comedy movie of 80s.

Oh, Heavenly Dog.

8. Favorite action/drama film of the 80s.

Hopscotch.

9. Favorite personal event, social gathering or political event during the 1980s.

The best event in 1980/the 80s was the eruption of Mount Saint Helens. It was bad news but the strides of volcanology from that eruption was amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...