1. You order a plate of wings: what’s your first choice: mild, hot, inferno or teriyaki?
Teriyake, if I have to have wings. If they aren't fried ones. I don't like fried foods. But I love teriyake sauce.
2. Which makes the best base for barbeque sauce: mustard, vinegar or ketchup?
Oh, boy, I have no idea. If this is all about food and cooking this is not going to be a wower.
3. If you could learn the eleven herbs and spices used in Kentucky Fried Chicken, how likely would you be to attempt to make it yourself? Why?
Never. Kentucky Fried Chicken is so unhealthy and disgusting.
4. Take the quiz: Which condiment are you?
I'll try this at the end of this Saturday Six.
5. Of the condiments currently in your refrigerator, which would you say you have used the least in the last year?
6. After months of unsuccessful attempts, you finally get the recipe for a food you enjoy. When making it for the first time yourself, you discover an individual ingredient that you hate in everything else. Would you still make the dish with that ingredient, or would you try it without?
Well... I never cook. Seriously, never. This is an issue that my fathers or husband might grapple but not me.
OK, which Condiment am I?
What are you most likely to take to a barbeque?
Hot dogs (meat or veggie)
Burgers (meat or veggie)
A mystery meat to surprise the other guests with
You've had the worst day of your life. How do you cope?
Pretend it didn't happen and go hang out with some friends
Go to bed and sleep
Get to work tackling whatever went wrong
Go for a long walk by yourself
Go let off some steam anyway you can
Call up your family or best friend to vent
What's the best location for a bachelor/bachelorette party?
A strip club
How would you describe your politics?
Depends on the issue
What kind of cook are you?
You cook your own special recipes that you have perfected.
You have a signature style. People either love it or hate it.
You definitely just wing it with whatever you have around.
You tend to cook the foods you were raised on.
You try new recipes as often as possible. You love learning new dishes.
A pretty standard cook - you mostly follow recipes.
(I could not answer the last question. I don't cook at all.)
You Are Salsa
You are an extremely outgoing and vivacious person. You are quite tolerant and open minded. You rather accept people than judge them. Adventurous and unpredictable, you have the reputation of a daredevil. Your taste in food leans toward very spicy and exotic dishes. Whether it's thai food or an extra spicy mexican meal, you're into the hot flavors. You get along with hot sauce personalities. Everyone else, not so much.