How's Your Feng Shui?

I've tried Feng Shui but using math and a compass to decorate my house was too much...

The entrance to your home is:
A little inviting - you have a welcome mat or plant
Plain or somewhat messy
Very inviting and beautiful

Can you see your bedroom door from your bed?
No
You have a full view of your door
You have a partial view of your door

How cluttered is your house?
Very cluttered. You don't throw much away.
Somewhat cluttered. There's some stuff you could get rid of.
Not cluttered at all. You are a minimalist when it comes to stuff.

Your kitchen:
Is bare and bland.
Is full of stuff on the counters.
Is warm and clean - with a vase flowers or bowl of fruit.

How often do you rearrange your furniture?
Every year or so
Every few months
Hardly ever

How much natural sunlight do you let into your home?
A fair amount
Hardly any
A lot

How many plants do you have in your home?
One or two
You have at least one plant in almost every room
None

Your Feng Shui is Amazing
Your home is the perfect place to work, play, and unwind. Beautiful and streamlined - you understand the importance of design and flow. Your home is not weighted down by clutter, but it's not austere or sterile. You treat your home as well, and as a result, it treats you well!

Wow! I like that! I figured that the house plants question would get me big time. I can't have house plants. I'm highly allergic to pollen. I also have a black thumb. As for the kitchen counters, I keep them neat. Every day Luis makes a mess and every night before I go to bed I clean it up! So it is a constant battle, but I deal with it. And the clutter... if it were up to me, there'd be none, but we both do have too much stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...