Booking Through Thursday - Odd

btt button
What’s the oddest book you’ve ever read? Did you like it? Hate it? Did it make you think? All books make me think, no argument there. I wouldn't enjoy it if it did not inspire some kind of thinking. As for the oddest book I've ever read... well. I would really have to give that some thought.

OK, I know one. My friend sent me a link about a book called Death in Yellowstone, about people who died in Yellowstone National Park from sheer stupidity, such as not heeding the signs and walkways and paths to keep people from ending up in a lava pool or a hot spring that looks innocuous enough, but has 220 degree water or is full of caustic gases to people who seemed to do everything right and still ended up dead, such as a female camper who put her food up in a tree and was found decapitated in her tent the next morning. Yes, it was grisly, but it certainly gave me an idea of what to expect when I went there and how dangerous it can be there.

Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...