Sunday Stealing: The Lower 40 Meme, Part II

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. The only exception is when we find a meme from a blogger who longer posts.  We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!

Today we ripped off a blogger and blog called Highway Girl. We will do the forty question in two parts. She states that she shamelessly stole it from Rappy. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Lower 40 Meme, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieves!

21) Have you ever flown a kite? Once, a very, very long time ago. It is not nearly as easy as it seems.

22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? No, I don't. I guess I know about it, but just don't find them often enough to do it.

23) Do you consider yourself successful? I did up until I stopped working. Now I consider myself to be completely useless.

24) When was the last time that you made an obscene phone call? Ye gods... when I was maybe ten?

25) Have you ever asked for a pony? No, I always wanted cats - and I had them!

26) Plans for tomorrow? Tomorrow is Sunday, 2 October... I don't think so. I'm not a big one for making plans.

27) Can you juggle? Not even a little.

28) Missing someone now? No, not really.

29) When was the last time you told someone "I love you"? I told my husband that just a couple of days ago. I don't need to hear it often - I know he loves me.

30) And truly meant it? The same.

31) How often do you drink alcohol? Maybe - maybe once a year, and one drink at that. I hate the taste of alcohol.

32) How are you feeling today? The way I usually feel - tired, achy, not great. I may end up feeling good in the evening, enough to do some little things around the house. It doesn't happen often enough.

33) Have you every tried to write a meme? No, I am content to find others' memes and fill them in.

34) Have you ever been fired from a job? Yes.

35) What are you looking forward to? Hopefully going to South Carolina!

36) Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, indeed - at accident scenes to stabilise a patient.

37) What's the most recent bad meal that you had to endure? Um... well, the sit-down dinner part of a wedding. The hors... uh, you know, I can never spell that word - were great but the sit down meal was a choice of salmon, chateau Brion or a vegetarian dish and I am not one for any of those options. I find red meat to be too heavy a meal and certainly way too heavy for 22:10; I am not into salmon or vegetables. So I ate plenty of the starter stuff and the salad and was finished by then.

38) Can you handle the truth? Always. Someone has to do it.

39) Whose to blame for what's going on? What, as in politically? Globally? Can anyone pin this all to blame on one person or group? And what would that solve? No, it is healthier to acknowledge the error in thinking or practice and put it behind you.

40) What will it take to fix it all up? Refer to the previous question. It would take a huge amount of change and there is no one workable answer to any of it.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...