Monday Mayhem - 7 Stupid Questions About Peanut Butter

Welcome to another fine installment of Monday Mayhem. Today we are going to play 7 stupid questions about peanut butter. For each question, simple leave an answer.

Thanks for playing and have a fun week!


Join Us for Monday Mayhem

1. Why do people like to eat jelly with peanut butter? Sweet and salty? I don't know. But much like chocolate, peanut butter goes with anything.

2. How do you make your PB & J? I guess the same as everyone else. Bread, smooth peanut butter with strawberry or grape jelly.

3. Crunchy or Smooth? I guess I jumped the gun, I prefer smooth peanut butter.

4. Who makes the best peanut butter? Hmmm. I don't know that anyone's isn't up to par.

5. Besides in a sandwich, what's the best way to eat peanut butter? This will sound so disgusting but it isn't - on bologna!

6. Jam or jelly? Either one is fine with me.

7. Share something with us about peanut butter. Um... it tastes good on my husband, too! Oh, is that TMI?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...