I Should be Driving THAT!

Luis went to drop off his vehicle to be repaired (a young stupid kid ran into it in a parking lot about a week ago and destroyed not only the rear quarter panel but the top piece which runs from the rear light to the front of the driver's door) and he got a BRAND NEW CHARGER!

He drives like a little old man. That is so wrong in so many ways, I just can't imagine. I saw it and said, "Damn! I should be driving that! In his hands it is just a car. In my hands and lead foot, it would be art and a machine - a beautiful purring machine that would be driven like I'm in the Indy 500! I could do it, man! I drive my car like that all the time!

Hey, it's a sports car - that is what one is supposed to do with a sports car! Better believe it, baby! I can drive like nobody's business and I do. I happen to really love driving fast - I was doing 90 on Route 287 on Friday and it was awesome. Wind in my hair, music up all the way, taking the turns like I'm on rails, baby!

Luis... I mean, I love the man, don't get me wrong, but if someone gives you a thoroughbred, do you just take it for a walk around the paddock? Of course not. You take him to the track and see what the magic is really like!

I should be taking the Charger to the track - any track - and I will show you, honey, how to really drive it!

Comments

CrystalChick said…
So just take the keys and GO!!!

I tend to be in the left lane with the music up too but my old Taurus doesn't like that too much.

There's a 10 day challenge on my blog today. Since you like memes, maybe you might want to do that one too?

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...