Sunday Stealing - 2 October - The Lucky 33 Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!


Today we ripped off a blogger named Cheryl of the blog Mad Baggage. She states that she ripped it off as well, but doesn't say where. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Lucky 33 Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!


1. Can you cook? Not at all. Not even a little bit. Not one thing... well, okay, I don't know if this counts, but as much as I don't touch raw food, I am a purist about my tea water. I boil it in a real tea pot, the way it should be.

2. What was your dream growing up? I was going to be an astronomer, go to the Moon, see an eclipse in Hawaii. I even packed my suitcase when I was a kid (as in five or six years old) and told my mother I was going to Hawaii to see the eclipse (it does seem as though most or many solar eclipses happen in these remote places). She thought it was funny.

3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could do math. If I had a talent for numbers, I would be an astronomer.

4. Favorite place? So many places qualify! My number one favourite place was Palm Springs, California. This is still where I want to move to when we retire.

5. Favorite vegetable? Are you kidding? I can't stand vegetables!

6. What was the last book you read. Last book I read was My Enemy, My Ally by Diane Duane. I have read it many times, but it is so good, I had to read it again!

7. What zodiac sign are you? Going by the original 12 sign zodiac, I'm an Aquarius (26 January). I forget if it is different now that there are 13 signs.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? I used to have multiple piercings in my ears. They were pierced up the sides to the top. Now I only have two holes in one ear and one open in the other. I don't have any tattoos, but I keep thinking about getting one. I don't know that I will ever do that but I keep considering it.

9. Worst Habit? I bite the inside of my lip when I am nervous, upset or thinking deeply. I suppose it could be worse in that it could be something visible.

10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? Do you mean on Blogger? Or is there a site called "Blog"? In either case, no, I don't.

11. What is your favorite sport? I don't have one. I don't play sports and I never watch televised sports. I do watch the Olympics, but I don't consider it to be sports, per se.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? I'd like to think Optimistic, but sometimes it is hard...

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex? The same thing I would do if I was stuck in a lift with a same-sex person: strike up a conversation. What else is there to do to pass the time?

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? I was diagnosed with myotonic muscular dystrophy in 2008. After that, my accident in 2001 (I was struck by a truck while on foot) was the big disaster.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you: Um... I'd have to think about that one.

16. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have two female cats, Siobhan and Sorcha.

17. Do you know how to do the macarena? I do! Are you having a dance party?

18. Is the sun shining where you are now? No, it is dark outside now. Also, it has been raining here every day for far too long. It seems that since we were hit by Irene in August and Leo in September, there has not been more than one or two days that were sunny all day - if that many. It has rained or been overcast every day since. We worry about more flooding a lot.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? I really, really don't like clowns.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My face.

21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel? Oh, probably not the good one...!

22. What color eyes do you have? Dark brown

23. Ever been married? I've been with my husband 21 and a half years, but while we are not legally married, I won't call him my "boyfriend" because that sounds completely ridiculous.

24. Bottle or Draft? Huh?

25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? Oh, wow. That would USD $20,000, isn't it? Wow. I would not go crazy with it but I would spend a small amount on myself and survive best I could with it until my LTD goes through.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? I don't really chew bubble gum. I love candy, but not gum.

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? Oh, none. I hate bars and I don't drink alcohol - I hate the taste of it.

28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, I do.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Blog and read.

30. Do you swear a lot? Enough, I suppose. Not a lot, though. EMTs are not known for having clean language but outside of that group, I don't curse much.

31. Biggest pet peeve? People who drive poorly. It makes me crazy!

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Complicated.

33. In two words, how would you describe yourself? Pleasantly plump.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...