Mary Says... Ten Day Meme: Day Three - Eight Fears


1. Arachnids. I am completely terrified of spiders. It is not at all funny. It's my only real fear.

2. Being completely disabled. I guess this is really it. I have no other fears than these two.

Heights - love 'em. Open spaces, no problem. Tight spaces, no problem. What else is there? No, wait. There's country music! I find that completely terrifying! I don't have any problem with blood. I'm sorry, I have very little fear. I've seen far too many dead people to care about that. It is just a part of life.

Comments

insomnia said…
I have seen lots of dead people in my work, but they usually aren't bloody.
Like your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...