Saturday Six - Episode #391

Saturday Six – Episode 391

Posted by in Saturday Six

The death of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs earlier this week inspired a gadget-themed set of questions.

Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. What is your favorite gadget that you own? My wonderful, heavy-duty, holds over 20,000 songs iPod. Thank you, Steve Jobs, for giving us such a wonderful device in which to hold my music.

2. What gadget would you most like to own, but don’t, yet? I really, really want an iPad II. There is no end to how much I want one. I can carry all my information around without having to worry about anyone else finding or seeing it. There is a lot to be said for that.

3. How many Apple products do you own? Oh, my... two, no three different iPods, one MacMini, and soon, one iPhone 4S or S4 or whatever it is.

4. When did you buy an Apple product for the first time? Luis bought me my iPod Nano in 2005 for Christmas. The second big iPod came last Christmas and I forget when we got the MacMini. We may have had it a year, but I don't remember.

5. What do you like least about Apple or your image of the Apple “culture?” I'm not sure how I feel about all the leaks that abound at Apple. C-Net which we received podcasts from, has been reporting a lot of leaks that seem to good to be true. At the very least, they seem engineered. It doesn't make them look good and riles up the consumer who is eagerly awaiting the newest incarnation of something, only to find out it doesn't and/or hasn't existed!

6. Which inventor or innovator do you think has influenced your life the most? Hmmmm. Within my lifetime, it has to be Steve Jobs. He has done all of this within my lifetime. Outside of that, then my hero for inventors is Johannes Gensfleisch zur Laden zum Gutenberg (c. 1398 – February 3, 1468). The man invented the printing press, making it possible to mass-produce book. What's not to love about that?!

If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...