Saturday Six - Episode #393

Here’s a confession: I have posted the quiz that appears in this week’s set before. But it was way back in 2008, and most of you haven’t seen it before…so I am recycling it for this one occasion. Imitation being the highest form of flattery, I think it’s important to take the time to flatter ourselves once in a while, right?

This week’s set is all about colors. My favorite was orange from a young age, but I had to quell that when I realized I would be going to the University of South Carolina: its primary colors are garnet and black, and its chief rival, Clemson University, uses orange as is primary color. But after featuring garnet as this blog’s main color for years, I’ve returned to orange, because I think it’s a nice color, particularly online.

So with apologies to any Gamecock who might be offended, thanks for playing!

Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. Which is your favorite color? Burgundy is my favourite colour. It's classy and gorgeous. After that, I love Hunter Green, then Dark Teal. I know most people put things like "blue" or "green", but I'm an artist, so I never think in generalities like that.

2. Which specific shade of that color is your favorite? I'm way ahead of you!

3. Which color is your least favorite? So many choices. I don't care for many warm colours, like burnt orange, bright yellow, tan, ecru, etc. In cool colours, I really intensely dislike pink - almost every shade of pink, so I would have to say that pink is my least favourite colour.

4. What do you most associate with your least favorite color? At the moment, the overdone pink awareness for breast cancer. How ironic...!

5. CORRECTED LINK: Take the test: What Color Crayon Are You? Huh, this should be interesting. Let's see what I get.

You Are a Red Crayon


Post it now!

Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors. You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself. Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming. Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships. Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.
 
6. Consider your favorite food (other than meat): what is its primary color? Um, it is tan, but with yellow, green, orange, brown, pink and black. I love Pineapple Fried Rice, which is Thai food and it has peas, carrots, pineapple, shrimp, chicken, raisins and cashews.

If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...