Cinn's Friday 5: Bad Ass!

[01] What bad habit would you be willing to give up, if it guaranteed you would live longer? Hmmm. I don't smoke. I don't drink. I don't have sex with anyone without a test being done to ensure I don't pick up anything I can't put down. What does this leave? I suppose I would have to give up NOT eating vegetables.... ugh!
[02] If you could have someone else's face, whom would you choose? Oh, too easy! I would love to have Michelle Pfeiffer's face, without a doubt. Whether it was her face of thirty years ago, or her face of today, it is still the most loveliest of them all!
[03] Would you want to know the exact day of your death? No, not at all. I would not want that hanging over me like the Sword of Damocles...
[04] Do you have any phobias? Just one - arachnophobia. I have no issues with creatures with no legs (snakes are the most amazing creatures ever!), one leg, two legs, six legs, many legs... but eight legs is a problem. When I was a kid, on a nature walk with my father Harry, I came within millimeters of walking into a huge web spanning what seemed like three feet of space (or just over a meter) between a couple of trees. In hindsight, and not seen through a child's eyes and size, it was about 18" or 40cm wide, with its creator a brightly coloured specimen that had to be a good 6cm or more in length. It had the colouring of something poisonous. It did not move, but had I come any closer, it is tough to know what would actually have happened. Since then, however, I have had an abject fear of them.
[05] What do you value most in life? So many things. Luis, my fathers, my good friends and all the cats I have had, have now, and will have. What else is there? On a more avaricious scale, I love my iPod, my CD collection, my Yankee and other brand candles and my pen collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...