WTF Friday - Chocolate-Covered Seafood Served on Sesame Street

1) If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides? The Screaming Orgasm? That sounds very good for a ride name, doesn't it? I mean, who wouldn't want to go on that ride, right? Heh, heh, heh...

2) Have you ever received a funny email, text message, or voicemail message that was not intended for you? No. But then, I discourage people from leaving messages on my cell phone and few call the home phone.

3) If you could only wear one color for the next month, what color would you choose? I suppose black, since a fair amount of my clothes are that colour. However, I'm not a clothes horse, so I haven't a lot to choose from and would not be able to wear a month's worth of black clothing without doing the laundry too often.

4) Imagine you just moved onto Sesame Street. Which puppet would you want as your new roommate? Uh... I wouldn't. I'd live alone.

5) Because October is National Seafood Month, I've seen where many restaurants in my city have added special seafood dishes to their menus. What is your favorite type of seafood to eat? Shrimp, baby! Marinated shrimp, usually in an Asian dish.

6) Have you ever had a weird crush on a famous person that didn't make sense to you? Um... no, only because I understand my crushes. For example, I've been watching the movie The Saint again, because Val Kilmer is just hot, hot, hot! I mean, truly and incredibly delectable. What's not to be attracted to?

7) Today (Oct. 14) is National Chocolate Covered Insects Day. Would you ever eat chocolate-covered bugs? No. Most emphatically no. Not a chance. Never. Nien. Nunc. Nyet.

8) If you had the chance to become one, would you rather be a food critic, a book critic, or a film critic? Well, I suppose I could be a movie credit, but I'm generally too harsh when it comes to this medium. Few movies make my top list. Books, however... well, I could do that. Far more books make it into my list of top reads. Unfortunately the book I want the most right now starts at $322 and that is a lot of money when I am still fighting to get my NJSD payments. Those rotten people... even then, I would have to live on a shoe-string budget to get it. But at some point I will - absolutely, unequivocally get it - it was written by my all time favourite author and I will be unhappy if I don't at least read it - but how will I read it without getting it? Exactly. I have to own it. I suppose I could ask Luis for it. Maybe it will be the only item I request as a Christmas gift. We shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...