Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, (Part I)

The Questions Galore Meme, Part 1 

Thanks Steve...

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!

Today we ripped off a blogger named Jenni from the blog Juniper's Jungle. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She states that she found this meme Budgies blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 1

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without? Yes, the State of New Jersey SSA Disability. Other than that austere group, no one else in my life fits that description. What a relief, eh?

2. Do you get criticized because of your body? Um, I'm sure people are thinking it, but few are going to tell me that I'm fat as a house or looking rather moose-like. I'm okay with that. I have no problem telling you I'm moose-like or my weight, 210lbs, which is the biggest I've been in a long time or that while I would normally be overweight, I'm usually lower (around 180lbs) but I have to take my meds with food for them to be most effective, so this sucks. I don't know what to do it about it and you probably did not want to know this much.

3. Did you kiss the last person you called? Yes, as it happens. The last person I called was my husband and yes, I did kiss him. Just not at the moment that we were on the phone. (I guess that is obvious.)

4. When was the last time you danced? We danced like crazy at Leora's wedding on 17 and 18 September 2011. We danced from the beginning at 22:00 to the end at 02:30. It was great fun!

5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings? I try to do so.

6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it? No, I always clip it. Most of the time I can't rip it, and most of the time, I don't want to rip it off, since it is inevitable that I will rip off part of my healthy skin as well. Ouch. No thanks.

7. Who do you want to forget? Um... well. I don't know that I want to forget anyone. Not even Doug Brockman, one of the most cruel people in the universe. He was in my class (Class of 1986, Wayne Valley High School, Wayne, NJ 07470) and he spit on me once. I should have clocked him then and there. I should have left a scar on his face. But would I be the same person if I excised him from my memory or what he did to me? Chances are no. So I have to keep that memory and how despicable he was. And he was. I refuse to believe otherwise. He was a cruel kid and I strongly suspect he may well be a cruel adult.

8. Who was the last person to send you a letter? Oh, boy... I used to be a constant letter writer but over time while working at the Club I wrote less and less and then stopped altogether. I want to write to two of those people and rekindle those friendships, but I don't know what to say. The words "I'm sorry" seem so inadequate now. What would I say? I can't excuse not writing for as long as I have...

9. Who did you last tell to shut up? Um... my husband. I was being facetious, but it was that phrase. Hey, you asked.

10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad? I uh... well, okay, just remember, you really did ask. A lower G.I. bleed around 03:00 in the morning in July. A lower gastro-intestinal bleed is nasty and the odor is a combination of blood and fecal matter - a lot of it, too. Some of us can handle the smell, some of us can't. Usually the only smell that really flattens me out is the smell of vomitus, but this bleed was bad enough that even I brought out the Vick's Vapo-Rub and put it under my nose.

11. What’s your favorite cereal? My favourite cereal is Kellogg's Product 19. Oh come now. My last name is Kellogg. Did you think any other cereal would be my number one favourite?

12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you? Sometimes that is just the way people are. In general I have a good enough people sense that I know if they like me or not.

13. Could you live without sunlight? Oh, my gods, no! No, no, no! If you knew what I'm like in the winter with so little daylight... it is terrible. I miss the sun already and it is only 9 October. How do people do it in the winter without getting SADDS? I can't manage it. I have as much full spectrum lighting in the house as possible so that I don't go through the DTs in the winter from lack of sunlight.

14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway? Huh. I want to eat sugar. I know it is really bad and I need to stay away from it, but sometimes I still just can't help it.

15. What was the last thing you lied about? Um... I don't know. I don't lie often. It's not something I like to do.

16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week? Yes.

The Dish (Q. 19)
17. What was the last movie you bought? Heaven Help Us, a movie filmed in 1985 about kids going to St. Basil's Catholic School in 1965. It has Donald Sutherland, Andrew McCarthy, Kevin Dillon, John Heard, Patrick Dempsey, Stephen Geoffreys and Malcolm Danare in it and it is wonderful. In the end, the cruel brother Constance is no longer allowed to work with children. At least someone was paying attention...

18. What is a sport you would like to do? I really enjoy swimming. A lot. I love it and I miss doing it.

19. When was the last time you felt like crying? Just about an hour ago, when they showed footage of Apollo 11's launch in 1969. That always brings tears to my eyes - what an amazing thing!

20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)? No. I say it the way we all do. But to actually take a person's life? No. I am an EMT - my vocation is to help people not to harm them. But make no mistake. If someone was going to kill me and I had a chance to grab a gun and shoot them, I'd take it and shoot it. No one's killing me without my say so.
 
(Blogmaster's Note: All week I have seen all kinds of homage and condolences mentioned for Steve Jobs. I agree - we are sad. Sad to see an icon pass at the young age of 56. Sad to see the inventor of so many great items leave us. Sad to see the man who made Pixar get their funding to become the success he always knew they'd be. Sad. We miss you, Mr. Jobs.)

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...