Let’s say you and I were to meet up for dinner. I think it’s a safe bet that almost everyone who plays this, with the exception of only one or two people, have never had dinner with me, so this will have to be hypothetical.
Could you think of seven questions you’d like to ask me? That’s the challenge for this week.
I may actually answer some of them in subsequent posts.
Thanks for dropping by!
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here is this week’s “Sunday Seven” question. Either answer in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog (with a link here), and then comment here with a link back to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name seven questions you’d want to ask me if you and I were having dinner.
1. What made you decide to start your blog? An inspiration, a need to empty your head, a complaint of something, or something entirely different?
2. What is your favourite place or thing about South Carolina?
3. Where have you lived?
4. What gave you inspiration for your first Saturday Six and Sunday Seven, and then Monday's meme that came and went?
5. What is the one thing for which you are most grateful to your parents?
6. What was/is the one thing your parents did that most made you angry?
7. What is your favourite food?
That is not necessarily in the right order. I would have covered the food question before we picked a place to eat. The rest would have followed.
Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment.