WTF Friday - Who Knows Where My Questions Pop Up From...

1) VH1 has re-introduced its hit show "Pop-Up Video," which gives behind-the-scenes facts for popular music videos. What musician would you be most interested in learning behind-the-scenes facts about? Well, I can tell you who I never want to hear about - Michael Jackson! He was just too weird. But for ones I'd want to hear from, that would include Kate Bush, Coldplay, U2 and Apocalyptica. And Rammstein. And Pink Martini, too. So many people I want to learn about.

2) When you go to your doctor's office, how do you spend your time in the waiting room (reading magazines or newspapers, looking at health-related brochures, checking email on your phone, etc.)? I usually read. But I also go to a medical group who really has clued into better time management and customer/patient care. I am not one to forgive a doctor for making me wait a long time often - my time is valuable, too. But yes, I always take a book with me for this.


3) Teen superstar Justin Bieber recently rented out the Staples Center to give his girlfriend Selena Gomez a private showing of the movie "Titanic." What movie would you love to have a private showing of? I would love a private showing of The King's Speech, as it was such a lovely and brilliant movie. I just loved it. Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush are two of the most gifted actors in existence. That would be worth it.

4) What would the clothes on your body right now say about your personality? That I take my downtime seriously - I am in my pajamas.

5) If you stumbled across someone's personal written journal that was accidentally left in a public place, would you read any of the content? No, never. It is someone's personal, private information, and they need not go through that - it is bad enough that they lost it.


6) After Steve Jobs' death this week, many things were said, some very insensitive (one of the worst I heard was "Cancer: There wasn't an app for that"). What has been one of the most insensitive things you've heard lately? I hear insensitive comments all the time. Right now I can hear a friend of mine on the phone attempting to get medical information sorted out. I feel badly for him, since it sounds like they are giving him the run-around. I wish I could help, but I know how those places are. I understand it to a point, but not completely. I get the feeling the person from the IMCC or whatever place it is, is not being sensitive to his needs.

7) The movie "50/50" opened in U.S. theaters last week. If you found out you had cancer and was given a 50/50 chance of survival, would you tell everyone you were sick or keep it a secret so people would not treat you differently? No, I would never be able to keep something like that a secret. I doubt it would take long to have that get out at all. But that is the kind of person I am. I also would not have a problem telling anyone who started to treat me differently because of it to knock it off. I hate that. But, still, I would not be able to treat it like a deep dark secret.

8) If you go on a vacation, do you buy souvenirs for people? If so, who do you make sure you get one for? I do, actually. I buy postcards and mail them to all of my friends. I get my parents, closest friends and Luis something (unless Luis is with me). And I get myself all kinds of things. I love that. And I usually make it a point to get something that is indigenous to the area or that has the location written on it. That is important. I brought piles of stuff from Montana and Iowa and Wyoming when I went there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...